Beginning today, and concluding June 11, novena to Blessed Sister Maria Antonina, a Patron of Shalom. June 12th is the feast day she shares with the 108 Polish Martyrs of World War II.
Please click here to open the novena, it is formulated as a booklet and can be printed as such.
This novena expresses dimensions of the life of Blessed Sister Maria Antonina:
• steadfast in accepting the cross
• seeking God in daily prayer
• shining her attitude of heroic faith
• loving and creative in the work of education
• obedient to God in all things
• simple and poor in spirit and in life
• overcoming evil with true love
• courageous follower of Jesus
• model of permanent union with the Father
Reflecting on dimensions of her spiritual life, in light of the Word of God and our constitution You Are Sent, offers direction for our lives. Let us listen to the challenges and allow them to touch our inner being, so that we become authentic witnesses of God’s love, as she was.
Thank you to our sisters in the Polish Province for sharing this with the congregation.