Our sponsored ministry, the Institute of Notre Dame (IND), is looking to fill multiple positions. Sisters, Associates and lay persons are all welcome to apply. Please see the job descriptions below:
- Director of Enrollment Management
- Director of Equity and Inclusion
- English Teacher/Department Chair
- Upper School Chemistry Teacher (Long-Term Substitute)
- Health and Physical Education Instructor
- Humanities and Drama Instructor
- Visual Arts Instructor
- Director of School Counseling
- Learning Services Specialist
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Technology Coordinator at our Baltimore location.
The Technology Coordinator provides technical support at the primary work site, as well as collaborative support for the greater School Sisters of Notre Dame Atlantic-Midwest Province. S/he provides direct, hands-on support of computers, networks and peripheral devices for SSND sisters and lay staff.
Please forward your resume or send questions for information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maria Health Care
The Maria Health Care Center, a long-term care facility for the School Sisters of Notre Dame, has immediate openings for Relief RN/LPN's