Here are the top ways to take action this week:
- Call or Email Your Members of Congress: Click here to contact your Members of Congress and urge them to hold the administration accountable to end Title 42 expulsions, restore asylum protections, and invest in the capacity to humanely welcome and process asylum seekers, unaccompanied children, and immigrants that honors their inherent dignity.
- Sign the #WelcomeWithDignity Pledge: Sign the pledge here to show your support for protecting people seeking asylum at the border and beyond.
- Amplify on Social Media: Use sample social and graphics in this social toolkit following daily themes from the Refugee Convention and this social toolkit for additional sample social.
- Join or Host a Restoring Welcome Vigil: RSVP to join faith leaders in front of the White House OR via Facebook Live to rally and pray on the 70th anniversary of the Refugee Convention on July 28th at 12pm ET to demand a complete end to Title 42 and to restore humane asylum policies. Use this toolkit to plan your own faith vigil!
- Tune into 70th Anniversary Events: Click here and here for a calendar of events and more information on additional events this week to commemorate the anniversary.
ICYMI: Click here and here for statements from the Welcome With Dignity Campaign and Interfaith Immigration Coalition condemning President Biden’s recent concerning comments regarding people seeking asylum.