Request for 2024, Vol. 1, NewsLink Reflections
Sisters and associates are invited to share reflections on the following topic for the March 2024 issue of NewsLink:
In a world where individualism is often celebrated, what can we continue to learn from community—in religious life, in our neighborhoods, in our ministries, and in the world as a whole? What are the gifts and challenges of community? What does it demand of us? What does it provide?
To contribute, please send your reflection and a photo of yourself to Deb Litman, collaborative communications manager, at email@example.com. Submissions are due by February 21.
Please remember to:
- Submit a reflection of about 250 words or less
- Submit a photograph of yourself, preferably a headshot
- Submit a photograph and caption that illustrates community (optional)
- Your name
- Your ministry or job title
- Your province and location
Thank you for taking the time to answer this call for reflections. We greatly appreciate your contribution.