Academy of the Holy Angels
Academy of the Holy Angels was established by the School Sisters of Notre Dame in 1879 in New Jersey. The school was originally located in Fort Lee, New Jersey, but was moved to a 24-acre campus in Demarest, New Jersey, in 1965.
Fall Open House at the Academy of the Holy Angels Upper School (October 2) attracted over 250 guests. Future Angels quickly made connections as they spoke with administrators, faculty, staff, parent volunteers, and current students about all aspects of Academy life.